Monday, January 18, 2010

Something About Me =)

Hello, World! This is my blog. In this blog i'm going to post my level 4 English work. I hope you like it! So let me introduce myself...

Hi, there! My name’s Maria Claudia Marin. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo. I’m 18 years old and I study industrial engineering at URBE . My favorite subjects are Mathematics, Chemistry and English. I'm in level 4.

I love music, surfing the net, watch tv and the soccer games, hang out with my friends, stay with my family. I hate smoking, getting up early on the weekend, war, injustice...

My dream is to travel to many cities around the world, specialy Spain, because i want to see a David Villa playing soccer. First I want to graduate from Engineering School and be a good engineer. I’d love to create a important company and buy a house, get married and start a beautiful family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I can write and speak well. The most difficult for me is write. I need to practice and finally i like to learn many lenguages of the world.

Well, this is a little bit about me. Do you want to be my friend?

Please, leave a comments!..

Xoxo =)
______
Image source:http://www.galiciae.com/arquivo/21975

No comments:

Post a Comment